I have custom fields on my products called Units, Units/Hr, and Unit Type. I have made the same fields on the Quote Line. I have added these fields to the Line Editor and Segmented Line Editor field sets on the Quote Line object.
However, when I go in to a quote, click Edit Lines, I can not see Units, Units/Hr, nor Unit Type. I need to be able to see these in order to get to my next step of developement. I have tried clearing my browser cache and double checked field level security. But this did not help.
Use Case Scenario:
What I need to be able to do eventually is have the Units fields automatically defaulted to a certain number when we select a bundle to a quote. I need to be able to edit the Units if a client needs to adjust the total amount of the package down and have that units field update the quantity field accordingly.
Example in am implementation package lets assume we have 20 users that need to be set up. And I can do 40 units per hour. I would need that field of 20 users set the quantity (hrs) to .5. If the client comes back and says that they have a strict budget and are acutally only going to be doing 10 users. Can they save that money? then I need to be able to adjust the Units number down to 10 and have the quantity get bumped down to .25
I have the same issue tried creating a mirror field on Quote Line and added to Line editor and doesn't show up. I even tried simply creating a text field directly on the the Quote Line. Tried adding it in the Line Editor, Segment Line editor, Drawer and nothing. I see it on the page layout.
Version: Summer 17 - 208 (NOT WORKING)
Tried it in version 28.0.x and it is working (28.0.3 to be specific)
I never heard from anyone on this in order to resolve the issue. I tried clearing my cache which didn't work. I ended up having to delete the original fields that I created. And recreate them in order to get it to work which was NOT and ideal solution.
The only thing I've ever seen related to this was cache-related. Quick way to check would be to add these to the field set, and open the line editor in a different browser. If they appear there, it's relating to caching in your primary browser.
ok, for me the "Shown Values" were deleted by a user and that is why the Configuration attribute wasn't showing. Thank you for the replied and thanks for the clearing cache tip that has been helpful in the past for fields not showing up on the line editor