Labels
Contributor

Template Configuration

Is there a way for a quote document not to show the group title of the products have been grouped in the configurator? Often our sales team will group products to price easily but its not necessarily how they want to present them on the quote. If I split the line item but filtering the template sections the group heading will show potentially more than once depending on whats been selected. Ideally it should be removed completely.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Template Configuration

@alib111 can you post a screenshot of the portion you're referencing?

Contributor

[ Edited ]

So you can see the products are grouped from the configurator but split in the quote template (intentionally) but I don't want the group title to show on the quote template

CPQ.PNG

Community Manager

I don't believe there is a way to turn this off. My only suggestion would be to create a blank field and use that as the Group By field on the template.

Contributor

surely there must be a way of doing this? Its completely makes the templating option redundant if you use groups to quote but don't split by that grouping when prsenting then to a client 

Highlighted
Community Manager

There's no way to turn off grouping on the Quote Template if you group on the Quote. You're welcome to log an idea for this.

In the meantime, setting a separate field in the Group By field on the Quote Template is the only way to override it.