Salesforce CPQ & Billing Support Cases on Salesforce’s Help & Training Portal and Partner Community!

by Community Manager on ‎09-27-2017 01:31 PM - last edited on ‎09-27-2017 02:57 PM by Community Manager

Customer Support

Starting September 26, 2017, Salesforce CPQ and Billing will integrate its case management with Salesforce’s Help & Training to open up new channels of collaboration for you and to ensure we can serve you in the best, most timely manner possible.

What does this change mean for me?

On September 26, you’ll still receive the same great support you’ve grown accustomed to, but will submit cases through a different channel — Salesforce Help & Training.

How do I contact QTC Support after September 26?

To log a case, please use your Salesforce credentials to log in to the online Help & Training portal. By using this channel, you ensure all relevant information on your case will be captured, allowing us to respond more efficiently and resolve your issue more quickly. Click here to learn more about navigating the Help & Training Portal.

1. Log in to the Help & Training Portal with your Salesforce or Marketing Cloud credentials.

2. Click on Technical Support | Go There Now

3. From the Technical Support Home Page, click Contact Us.

4. You will see the Help Finder. Select Quote to Cash as the Topic you need help with and then the Category.

• When you hover over a Topic or Category, the details of what is covered within that option appears in a Tool Tip.

5. Select the question you need answered.

• If you see the question you are asking, select that question to find your answer under the recommended content or trending content by that topic.

• If you do not see your question, scroll down to find, Additional Support Options.

6. Select the option that best suits your needs. Note: Options will vary based on your contract.

How will I access my historical cases (cases created prior to September 27)?

Cases created prior to September 26 will continue to exist in the legacy Steelbrick portal. You can still access the legacy portal to review old cases and to work with any open cases, but all new support cases must be logged in the Salesforce Help & Training Portal.

Where can I find more QTC help resources?

We launched a new Getting Started Page that connects you to additional helpful resources for both the CPQ and BIlling products, including the Salesforce Quote-to-Cash Success Community and CPQ Knowledge Base.

Partner Support

As of September 29, 2017, Salesforce CPQ and Billing has integrated its case management with the Salesforce Partner Community to open up new channels of collaboration for you and ensure we can serve you in the best, most timely manner possible.

What does this change mean for me?

As of September 29, you’ll still receive the same great support you’ve grown accustomed to, but will submit cases through a different channel — Salesforce Partner Community.

How do I contact QTC Partner Support after September 29th?

To log a case, please use your Salesforce credentials to log in to the online Salesforce Partner Community. By using this channel, you ensure all relevant information on your case will be captured, allowing us to respond more efficiently and resolve your issue more quickly.

1. Salesforce Partner Community with your Salesforce credentials.

2. Click on the Submit a Case button on the bottom right of the page

3. Click on the New Case button on the top right of the page.

4. Select either the Quote to Cash (Salesforce Billing) or Quote to Cash (Salesforce CPQ) category to log a case for our support team.

How will I access my historical cases (cases created prior to September 29)?

Cases created prior to September 29 will continue to exist in the legacy Steelbrick portal. You can still access the legacy portal to review old cases and to work with any open cases, but all new support cases must be logged in the Salesforce Help & Training Portal.

Where can I find more QTC help resources?

We launched a new Getting Started Page that connects you to additional helpful resources for both the CPQ and BIlling products, including the Salesforce Quote-to-Cash Success Community and CPQ Knowledge Base.

Thank you for using Salesforce CPQ and Billing. We look forward to supporting you.